1) Begin by mixing together all the ingredients. Allow to stand in a cold place after mixing.
2) Shape into burgers and fry until well coloured.
3) Roast in the oven at 175c, if possible using 50% steam, until the burgers have an internal temperature of 75c.
4 portions or 50 portions
- 400g minced lamb or 5 kg minced lamb
- 200g cooked potato or 2.5kg cooked potato
- 80g feta cheese or 1kg feta cheese
- 1 onion or 12 onions
- 1 egg or 12 eggs
- 1 garlic clove or 10 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cumin or 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper